Monday, June 21, 2004
NEW BLOG
I have a new blog for you all to enjoy. Something to Cry About. Nice blog, Aaron. Great layout. Probably the best looking Blogger blog I've seen. I like the flash animation. Always glad to add another Right Minded person to our blogosphere. Look around, you find some more blogs you like.

BREAK AWAY
Today marks what could be a very historic day in the history of the world. A civilian flew to the outer reaches of the planet and returned. Pilot Mike Melvill flew up to 62.2 miles above the Earth and saw what only a handful of men ever have. Could you imagine one day being able to fly into space, looking back and seeing
How amazing would that be? If it weren't for my fear of heights, speed and the $100,000 price tag, you could bet your ass I'd go.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: