Tuesday, June 15, 2004
NEW "ARTWORK"

Here we see the original cover "Bubba's" upcoming book. But for some reason it didn't work out.

GOOD NEWS
I got my mother to register. She hasn't been register since the 70's, and as a Democrat at that. But this time she register as a Republican. One more for the club. I don't think she's ready for the conspiracy yet, but it's a step in the right, no pun intended, direction. How did I get her to register? It's not because of the presidential election, congressional or any political reasons. It's because come this November, the great state of Oklahoma will have a vote for a state lottery on the ballot. She wants a lottery, so after I reminded her about it she registered.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: