Thursday, June 24, 2004
HOW I SPENT MY TWO HOURS, OR, WHAT I WOULD RATHER DO
Well, tomorrow Michael Moore's newest lie filled mockumentry comes out. Here, as promised, are some things I would rather do than waste my money on it.

1. Take one part hammer, two parts testicles and mix.
2. Make a dinner of fresh dog crap with a hairball salad on the side.
3. Listen to an 8 hour marathon of The Eagles, The Beatles and rap music. I hate all three.
4. Watch every episode of Friends back to back.
5. Lick a wall socket.
6. Put a 9v battery to my tongue every 20 seconds for 2 hours.
7. Babysit for five three-year-olds. The horror... the horror.
8. Walk into a KKK meeting wearing a Black Power shirt and tell them I'm mixed race.
9. Walk into a Black Panther meeting and shout "White Power".
10. Take said hammer, turn handle side up, and as Ralph Malph use to say, Sit On It.
11. Listen to a candidate waffles speech. That's bad.
12. Miss an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise. I love that show.
13. Give up my computer.
14. Sex change. Well, I guess number 1 would be the same thing.
15. Watch Friday After Next. That's a bad movie. 1 and 2 were good, but 3 sucks.
16. And finally, I would rather watch CNN for 24 hours than waste my money on Fahrenheit 911.

Now, it's your turn. What would you all rather do than see this movie?

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: