Friday, June 11, 2004
FINAL TRIBUTE
President Reagan will finally be layed to rest today back in California. Did you see the procession today? It was kind of poetic. During Reagan's inaugural address, the clouds parted and the sun began to shine. And today, as his body was being taken to the cathedral, the clouds opened and it began to rain. It's as if even mother nature knew the kind of man Ronald Reagan was. Bright sunshine for the beginning and sad rain for the end. I made a final tribute to Reagan. It's not a spectacular piece of work. The cut is bad and it's very simple and basic. But I like it. I wanted a picture that I felt portrayed the real Ronald Reagan. I want to thank Jeff Stark for hosting it for me. It's too big to post here, it's 1024x768 and almost 500K, so I'll just post the link. I hope you like it. All you fellow 56K'ers, I'm sorry about the load time.
Goodbye Mr. President
We Have Every Right To Dream Heroic Dreams.
Those Who Say That We're In A Time When There Are No Heroes, They Just Don't Know Where To Look.

0 comments: