Tuesday, June 8, 2004
BUBBA MORE POPULAR THAN THE GIPPER?
Dems have flipped their lids now. Some are claiming that Bill Clinton was more popular than Reagan. I wish you all could have heard my laughter as I read this. Their using some Zogby poll as proof. I guess Reagan winning 49 states in 1984 and Clinton never winning more than 49% in either election wasn't what they wanted to hear. Do they really thing this country would show so much emotion if it were "Bubba" who died instead of Reagan? I think not. We also wouldn't have people saying "good deal" either like we do now.
Credit: NewsMax

POLLS
Can someone please explain these things to me? In a recent Zogby poll, they asked only 950 people who they would vote for. How is this a representation of the wants of the American people. Oh, by the way, this poll says that Kerry's lead is shrinking over W.
Credit: NewsMax
We Have Every Right To Dream Heroic Dreams.
Those Who Say That We're In A Time When There Are No Heroes, They Just Don't Know Where To Look.

0 comments: