Saturday, June 26, 2004
THE NEW DOI
I love Mallard Filmore. That's got to be the best comic out there. I have one strip hanging on my wall that I've had for awhile. It's the Declaration Of Independence were written today. Enjoy.
"WE hold these truths opinions to be self evident part of just one of many equally valid belief systems, that all Men things are created(sounds waaay too "religious") equal, that they are endowed by their creator(puhleeez!) with certain unalienable( too absolutist) Rights, that among these are Life Choice, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness(Now We're Talking), Or whatever."
You gotta love Liberal PC. I've just always liked that strip. And let me tell you, that wasn't easy to type. The damned comics behind me, so I had to pull my neck muscles to be able to see it.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: