Sunday, June 6, 2004
MY THOUGHTS
I wanted to make this quick post. They announced the funeral plans for President Reagan today. All I have to say is I hope they don't actually show him at any time during this period on any of the news channels. Not because I think it's disrespectful or anything like that, but because I want to remember him the way he was before Alzheimer's got him. I personally wouldn't want to see him like that. That's why I'm glad I don't live anywhere near California or D.C. The temptation to go to one of the public viewings would be too great. I'm surprised his family agreed to a public viewing of his body. No, I want to remember him strong and full of life.
We Have Every Right To Dream Heroic Dreams.
Those Who Say That We're In A Time When There Are No Heroes, They Just Don't Know Where To Look.

0 comments: