Saturday, September 25, 2004
"ARTWORK": SHOP-A-HOLIC
Michael Moore Shopping
Walked into my local grocery store today, and I just happened to have my camera with me, and I noticed something was wrong. Every shelf in the store was empty. The bread, milk, eggs, cookies, cakes, meat, cheese, soup. Everything. I walked up to a checkout girl and asked her what's going on. She told me that someone had come in and got everything. As you can imagine, I was flabbergasted. I asked her who and she pointed the culprit out. It was none other than Michael Moore. The famous mockumentary propagandist was in my hometown. He had cart upon cart full of stuff. And since I just happened to have my camera with me, I took a quick photo. As I was walking out, I heard someone ask him why he was buying every out of the store. To which he replied, "It's lunch time".
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: