Wednesday, September 8, 2004
A GREAT AMERICAN
I Pledge Allegiance To The Flag Of The Mighty U.S.A.
Everywhere I Run Around, They Get Out Of My Way
Cause I'm American Made, American Born
From My Hands My Flag Will Not Be Torn... Away

Ted Nugent - Rawdogs And Warhogs


FLIPPED AGAIN
Candidate Waffles has really earned that name. He's now on his FORTH position on the War On Terror. Here's a breakdown:

1st Position - He supported going into Iraq giving Bush authority to do so
2nd Position - During the primaries he was against the war
3rd Position - After the primaries he was again for the war saying he would have went in even knowing what we now know
4th Position - Now he's against it saying it's the wrong war at the wrong time taking the Howard Dean. position

Make up your mind, damn. Four. That's got to be a new world record.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: