Monday, September 13, 2004
UNFIT FOR COMMAND
I have finally finished the book. This could be my last post about it, we'll just have to wait and see. But after reading it, I'm more afraid of the thought of Kerry getting into office than I have been about anyone else. In 1996 I was afraid for this country if Clinton was elected to a second term. He was and I was right. He made this country a laughing stock to the rest of the world. But I think Kerry would do more than that. He will sell this country out the first chance he gets. If Kerry's elected in November, I see perhaps 3-4 terrorist attacks before he finally does anything about it. John Kerry is all about power and himself. He cares for nothing else. John Kerry is number to John Kerry. God help this country should he ever step foot in the White House.

POLLS
Bush has now the lead in the polls for just over a week. I think they will begin to even back out over the week. Hopefully Bush will still have the lead, but I'm not sure. With the Kerry camp releasing these fake documents to CBS, who knows what'll happen.

"ARTWORK": NEW CAMPAIGN SIGN
I have a new campaign sign for Bush/Cheney 2004.
Go Bush

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: