Friday, September 3, 2004
THE BOUNCE: AN UPDATE
Here's an update to my post this morning. Some new number for Bush.

Bush -vs- Kerry - 49%, 45%
Job Approval - 54%
Better Leader - Bush 49%, Kerry - 38%
National Defense - Bush 52%, Kerry - 42%
Better Manage Economy - Bush 49%, Kerry - 45%
Bush Handling Iraq - Good 46%, Poor 41%
Bush Handling Of The Economy - Good 43%, Poor 39%
Electoral College - Bush 213, Kerry 207 With 118 Up For Grabs

Most stayed the same, but a few have changed. The Enonomy numbers are what really surprise me. I guess people liked what W had to say lastnight. Rassmussen is one of the more reputable pollers, so people can't say that they lean to the Right or Left. Can Bush hold onto these numbers? I hope so. The thought of a President Kerry scares the hell out of me.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: