Wednesday, September 15, 2004
GOOD ARTICLE
I received a comment form someone who lead me to this article called Has the Lesser of Two Evils Become Too Evil?: Let the Exodus to the Constitution Party Begin!. It's three pages long and a pretty good read.

For starters, religion has no bearing on who I vote for. You can be Christian, Jewish, Catholic or Agnostic. I don't care. Who or what God you believe in doesn't bother me. And I don't like every thing Bush has done while in office, nor did I expect to. He has let spending get way out of hand. We're supposed to be the party of low taxes and smaller government. But only the smaller taxes thing has happened. Abortion. Abortion is the biggest subject that defines a Conservative. But would I not vote for a Republican just because he's pro-murder? Not necessarily. Rudolph Giuliani is a pro-"choice" Republican, but he's not a Conservative. If he ever runs, I'll vote for him. I don't base my vote on just one or two topics. We have to look at the whole range of issues. I admit it, I'm a partisan Republican. I couldn't vote for a Democrat. If that's lumped into "the lesser of two evils" then so be it. I've kind of rambled and went off here, but I think you can get the gist of my argument. I'm an Independent Republican. I don't agree with everything the Republican party does or says, but more comfortable with that party than I am with the Democrats and I don't think I would ever vote for a third party candidate. Unless he/she came out and said everything little thing that I believe in.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: