Monday, September 20, 2004
BIASED JUDGE
Recently, a judge in New Mexico refused to allow Ralph Nader's name on the ballot come November. She had to retract that ruling recently because it seems she's donated money to, guess who, John Kerry's campaign. I am so sick and tired of these judges passing rulings based upon their beliefs rather than the law.

NEW LINK
I've added a new link to the Truth About Kerry section. John Kerry Sucks. He has what I think is the best link I've ever seen. He has a link to download a copy of The New Soldier, Kerry's book that he doesn't want people to read, for free. I'm not sure if it's just an ad that's not there all time or what, so here's the link just in case. It's a PDF.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: