Tuesday, September 14, 2004
SIGN IT
Sign the petition for A.G. Ashcroft to begin an investigation into who leaked, *cough, cough*Kerry camp, the fake documents to CBS.

While I'm on the subject of MemoGate, why does no one in Big Media have the balls to even say they think the Kerry camp released these "documents"? I heard maybe two kind of, sort of insinuate it. But nobody will come right out and say it. I will. I believe the Kerry camp released these documents to CBS. I was just watching one of the guys from Power Line on Special Report and he's one of the couple that I've heard say it. It seems a couple of days before this came out, he found out that the Kerry camp was getting ready to start a new attack campaign operation that was to re-re-hash the Bush/AWOL charge. If it looks like a duck.

Credit: DeoDuce
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: