Sunday, September 12, 2004
BOY, IT'S LATE
This is the latest I've ever done a post. First things first. You may have noticed the 9/11 post missing. That post was only for that day. Out of respect I won't leave it up. Anyway, back to what this post is about. I'm sitting here at, almost 1:30 in the morning, working on some new banners for the site. I'm a person that's hard to please. I like the banner I have now, but I'm bored with it. I can't choose which one to use, that's where you all come in.

Banner 1
Banner 2

I want you all to pick it for me. If I get more than 3 votes, first I'll go into shock because for some reason no one participates in anything I do that requires a comment, then I'll use the one that gets the most votes.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: