Thursday, September 2, 2004
IS JOHN KERRY IN TROUBLE?
I was listening to some of the pundits and reporters talking after Bush's speech, and I heard something rather interesting. One said that usually the candidate who's making the outrageous claims, questioning my patriotism, questioning my fitness for the presidency, is usually the candidate who is having trouble. I heard them all talking about how none of them can remember an opponent holding a rally/press conference right after the other's convention. Another sign that Kerry's camp feels it's in trouble. Could we be seeing the begining of the end for Kerry's campaign. I won't say yes or no, only I hope so.

THE LINE OF LINES
Can you guess what my favorite line in Bush's speech was? Here's a hint. Look at the new header. When he said
"My fellow Americans, for as long as our country stands, people will look to the resurrection of New York City and they will say: Here buildings fell, and here a nation rose."
I kid you not, a chill ran up my spine. I said he would have to bring out the big guns tonight, and he did just that. Although, I do wish he had talked about the economy more. It's not perfect, but it's getting better. He should have driven that home better. But that's what a speech should be. All in all, I'd give the convention a 9/10. Masterpiece. I think Kerry may have a real struggle on his hands.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: