Wednesday, September 22, 2004
JOKE
Saw this joke on a message board I visit. Apparently there's another version of out there with Bush and Cheney instead of Kerry/Edwards. But this one's funnier. Enjoy.

John Kerry meets with the Queen of England. He asks her, "Your Majesty,
how
do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can
give to
me?"

"Well," says the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround
yourself
with intelligent people." Kerry frowns.

"But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy. You just ask them to
answer
an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushes a button on her intercom.
"Please
send Tony Blair in here, would you?" Tony Blair walks into the room.
"Yes,
my Queen?" The Queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your
mother
and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your
sister.
Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," says the Queen.

Kerry goes back home to ask John Edwards, his vice presidential choice
the
same question. "John. Answer this for me.

Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and
it's
not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," says John Edwards. "Let me get back to you on that
one."
Edwards goes to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give him
an
answer.

Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Colin Powell's
shoes in
the next stall.. Edwards shouts, "Colin! Can you answer this for me?
Your
mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your
sister.
Who is it?"

Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!" Edwards smiles, and
says,
"Thanks!"

Then, Edwards goes back to speak with Kerry. "Say, I did some research
and I
have the answer to that riddle. It's Colin Powell."

Kerry gets up, stomps over to John Edwards, and angrily yells into his
face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: