Monday, November 21, 2005
Rock And Right
Are you sick and tired of the anti-American garbage we're force fed by the likes of Bruce Springsteen, Green Day and Audioslave? Well, here's something for us. Conservtive rock. Not Ted Nugent's Conservative rock, but a band that sings songs for us Right-wingers. Here's a 50 second sample of their song Bush Was Right.

Freedom in Afghanistan, say goodbye Taliban
Free elections in Iraq, Saddam Hussein locked up
Osama’s staying underground, Al Qaida now is finding out
America won’t turn and run once the fighting has begun

Lybia turns over nukes
Lebanese wants freedom too
Syria's forced to leave
Don’t you know that all this means…
Bush was right! Bush was right!
Don’t you know that all this means…
Bush was right! Bush was right!

Ted Kennedy.. Wrong
Cindy Sheehan.. Wrong
France.. Wrong
Zel Miller.. Right


I love this.

6 comments:

Christopher Lee said...

I saw it on a forum I visit where, surprise surprise, they where bashing it. And don't worry, I call them albums. I don't like the name CD.

loboinok said...

Don't know about the music... but I sure do like the words!

~SugarBear~ said...

AWESOME! I love it! Played it for my 69 year old father - HE liked it. :)

Anonymous said...

I very much like the way it points to things that have little relevance to anything people have claimed he was wrong on... and avoids the things he was very much wrong on. Just a few cases in point.

Yeah, sorry about my absence. Among the things that have kept me away, my girlfriend was raped, I had exams, I had my birthday, I came down with Strep throat, I've been building my youth group's website, rebuilding my computer and more.

Christopher Lee said...

Damn. Is she okay?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she's fine. Wasn't actually conscious for it - she had her drink spiked. But for the most part we feel that trying to hold onto "argh I was raped" only makes the whole thing worse. It happened, there's nothing we can really do (can't ID the guy after all), so we're just moving on.