Sunday, November 27, 2005
New Look
I was going to put this up Thursday, but Christmas season is in full swing so I went ahead and did it now. The past two years I've done the Christmas theme in sort of jolly feel. Neon and yellows, greens, blues and such. I also went with the more PC Happy Holidays more than I did this year. But I wanted something else this time. I'm a fan of the "old world" Christmas look. Maroons, golds and dark greens. So that's what I went with. Also, no Happy Hanukkah or Kwanza this year. It's sort of in protest to the likes of the ACLU, but also because it didn't fit with the color scheme. Hope you like it. If not, too bad. Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Christopher Lee said...

That's not brown. It's gold.

loboinok said...

Looks more like 'pumpkin' as in 'pie'. ;)

I like it!

Anonymous said...

You should be Chief Santa for the holidays. hehe.

Merry Ramakwanzuka to you too!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! And thank you so much for putting an Aussie flag up there.
I do appreciate you considering my request.