Saturday, January 7, 2006

Who Is He?

Exactly why we need a national I.D. list. Plus the countless convicted rapists and child predators who were able to get away during the chaos. The states these monsters went to have no idea who they are. That's why we need a national I.D. list. And not just names. I'm talking retina scans, fingerprints, voice I.D. and anything else I can't think of. That new neighbor you just got from Louisiana or Mississippi could be a rapist, murderer or child molester and you'd never know it. This way of thinking scares a lot of people. "Big Brother" and all that, but I'd rather be watched by the state than have some guy kill me or rape one of my nieces.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No offense Chris, but you show an intollerably low ability to understand people.

I know someone who has raped people (many years ago). I would not do him the disservice of calling him a rapist, since he would never EVER do such a thing now.

No human is a "monster" unless you or they want to be one.

Christopher Lee said...

I have desire to "understand" people. You rape someone, you're a rapist. You murder someone, you're a murderer. There is no grey area.

Anonymous said...

A person is not defined by their past actions, but instead by their current actions.

To label someone a "rapist" or "murderer" is to forget that. People change.

Christopher Lee said...

I am so glad I got away from that Liberal way of thinking when I did. Talk about scary.

Anonymous said...

Scary... right.

So you're actively advocating a government that rips you off more competantly, yet at the same time decry anyone who might "take away your freedoms". Does this not appear contradictory to you?

Does it not ALSO concern you that your founding fathers fought to set up a government which my their own description was "instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men" and yet you're now actively arguing AGAINST it?

In effect, everything you say America stands for is everything you're arguing against!