Thursday, January 5, 2006
More On The Jack Abramoff Story
Anthony has good post up about what the fate of Jack Abramoff may be. Can you say Jimmy Hoffa? Anyway, here's something that may surprise some and won't surprise others. I don't care. I don't care if people got illegal contributions from Abramoff. They're politicians. We all know there's not a single honest one. From the White House down to the Mayor of my little town, they're all corrupt. And like Anthony, I think that if you're dumb enough to get caught you deserve to go to jail. As much as I hate Bill & Hillary I have to give it to them. They know how not to get caught, most times. I hem and haw over them, but that's because their Democrats. Both Harry Reid(D) and J.D. Hayworth(R) have been found out in their mess. They should be in trouble. Not because of what they did, but because they didn't know how to cover their tracks like they should have.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, you really do need to do some thinking.

What you are saying is "I don't want incompetant crooks, I want crooks who can swindle me without me noticing!".

You're also saying that if YOU went into government, you'd instantly be corrupt, even if you never did anything wrong.

Christopher Lee said...

You hit the nail right on the head. If you can swindle me without me knowing about it, then more power to you. You're doing a good job. And no, not instantly corrupt. But give yourself time.

Anonymous said...

Of course. Because nobody is able to withstand the evils of the political arena. Especially those damn bastards who try to help the poor.

Christopher Lee said...

Help the poor? Boy, you are blind. Politicans do what they do for one simple reason. Votes.

Anonymous said...

So no politicians support welfare because they might have an ideological belief in it.

Got it.