Sunday, March 26, 2006

Carlos Mencia

Carlos Mencia is, hands down, the funniest man on the planet. If you get Comedy Central you need to watch his show, Mind Of Mencia. But this post isn't about that show. It's about his stand-up show No Strings Attached. If you get the chance you need to watch this. I have never laughed so hard in my life. No lie, by the time I was done I had hurt my throat. However, if you have thin skin then you shouldn't watch him. He attacks race, politics, sex, mental retardation... everything. I don't think there's a line he won't cross. And he doesn't hold back. Blacks, Asians, Mexicans, Arabs, Whites, he makes fun of everyone. But he does it all with a message. If you can't laugh, you have no business being here. If you're uncomfortable with racial slurs then you won't like him. But if you're able to laugh at yourself and everyone else then check him out.
Filed under Miscellaneous

4 comments:

~SugarBear~ said...

OMG! This guy is so damn funny! I laughed so hard I was crying!

Christopher Lee said...

Tell me about it. My jaw was sore. In the entire hour of his show I don't think I closed my mouth once I was laughing so much.

~SugarBear~ said...

I've sent this link off to so many people I can't count them all and they're all saying the same thing. The guy is great - he doesn't leave anyone out! It's awesome, he calls 'em like he sees 'em & he's very accurate. The guy can't be called a racist because he even jokes about his own culture. Dang I can't wait to watch him on tv. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I wonder who he stole this skit from.