Friday, March 10, 2006

My Heritage

Go to myheritage.com and there you can upload your photo and see which celebrites you share common facial characterists with. But I'm telling you there's a chance you won't like the results. Here's mine. I share some of the same facial chacterists as:

Emma Watson - from the Harry Potter movies. What the hell?
Hugo Chavez
Abdelaziz Bouteflika - president of Algeria
Lord Kelvin - aka William Thomson, 19th century mathematical physicist and engineer
Golda Meir
Chester A. Arthur
Grace Kelly
Edward Said - you can read about him
Angelina Jolie
Antonin Artaud - French actor
G. K. Chesterton - English writter from the early 1900's
Jacques Rogge - president of the International Olympic Committee
Italo Calvino - Italian writter
Filed under Miscellaneous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first saw a photo of you, I immediately though "Damn, he looks just like the President of Algeria." Lord Kelvin was second on my list.

Christopher Lee said...

Emma Watson was actually the closest match with 46%.