Monday, March 27, 2006

Two For Two

Reader John K sent this.

First the Democrats turned their backs to an Iraq War candidate because there was a chance he would lose his race, now it's an "Arab-American" candidate they're dropping. And why are they dumping him? Because he dared speak the Liberal fact that they support a terrorist country like Palestine over Israel. We all know they do but they don't like to talk about it. On a side note, this candidate, Sami Merhi, lost his godson on 9/11. Way to do Dems. Another homerun. But I do have to say that I would drop his ass too. But as I've proudly stated, many times before, I'm an admitted hypocrite. I don't pretend to care about everyone then turn my back when it benifits me. I turn my back right up front.
Filed under Daft Liberals

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry - but I've got to say, that I love your utterly ignorant view that if someone doesn't value one side over the rest, then they must value the rest over that side.
"If they're not for Israel, they must be against Israel". Utterly, UTTERLY ignorant, but rather amusing.

See, if you've looked at the Democrat's policies and stated views - their official view is that they want BOTH sides to live as best off as they can. Hence why they pulled this guy, since they're NOT for any form of suicide bombers.

Oh, and turning your back right up front isn't hypocrisy. The "pretending to care, and then turning your back" is hypocrisy. 'Cause the definition of hypocrisy is:
The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess.
But don't worry - the inherent contradiction DOES make your statement hypocritical. ;)

Anonymous said...

I have never (let me repeat that); NEVER heard or seen any democrat position supporting Israel. Nor even declaring that both sides live the best they can. Za; show me a link to a credible Dem in charge of that party; or YOU are full of crap.

Anonymous said...

How's about this?

I'm willing to wager you've never looked.