Friday, March 3, 2006

Free Song Friday

Back In Black.mp3

In February of 1980 the greatest band of all time lost their lead singer. Six months later they had found a replacement and released their best album. An album that has since went on to sell near 22 million copies in the United States alone making it the fourth best selling album in the country and over 40 million copies worldwide making it the second best selling album of all time. The album was written as a tribute to their fallen singer. Back In Black has quite possibly the best riff ever written. One of the few times that I enjoy rhythm better than lead guitar.

Back in the back
Of a Cadillac
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack
Yes, I'm in a bang
With a gang
They've got to catch me if they want me to hang
Cause I'm back on the track
And I'm beatin' the flack
Nobody's gonna get me on another rap
So look at me now
I'm just makin' my play
Don't try to push your luck, just get out of my way


Filed under Music

0 comments: