Monday, May 10, 2004
THE NEW LOOK
As you can see, I've changed the look again. I had too. I was having too many problems with the 3 column style. Putting things in other than links was a bitch, but the load time was a nightmare. The three column blog took over two and a half minutes to load. This one takes just under two minutes for the whole thing to load, but at least the stuff shows up before then so you can read while you wait. Also, I got rid of a lot of links. Just no room. I only left the blogs and a few other things I couldn't part with. I will miss the Reagan pic, but life is full of sacrifices. I might make a few more tweaks here and there, but all in all I like the look. Let me know what you think and if you have any problems with something.

One last thing, Jeff, I'm calling on your help again. If you wouldn't mind, could you take a look at the source code and do two things for me.
1. All the stuff in the right column is bold. Could you get rid of that for me?
2. I have an error. I think it's in the Mail Me section. I can't seem to find it. Could you have a look at it for me.
EDIT
Jeff, if you haven't begun yet, I was wondering if you do just one more thing for me? In the main body of the blog, where it's surrounded by that blue/grey line. Could you get rid of that white part after the line?

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: