Wednesday, February 25, 2004
ADDED SOMETHING
As you can see, I've added a mousetrail. Kind of childish, yeah, but what's life without a little fun. So enjoy it. And don't ask me why the words are broke up like they are. I don't know. That's just the way they are I guess.

WICTORY WEDNESDAY
It's that time again. Wictory Wednesday. I want everyone who reads this blog to volunteer and/or donate to the Bush/Cheney re-election campaign. If you would like to help George W. Bush lead this country to greater things, click the button below and find out how you too can become a part of Wictory Wednesday. See that butt load of blogs to the right? Well, scroll down and you'll see it. By signing up for Wictory Wednesday, you get to have your blog added to that list. That list is posted on everyone of those sites. Just think of all the readers you could get then.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: