Thursday, February 26, 2004
SPRING TIME'S A COMING
Yes, it's the end of February. March is upon us, which means Spring's almost here. I hate Spring. Between the months of March and September, we have storms. If you live, or have lived, in middle America or the south then you know what I'm talking about. Living here in Oklahoma, I live smack dab in the middle of what's known as "tornado ally". Oklahoma has the second highest number of tornadoes a year, second only to Texas. And Spring is the breading ground for tornadoes. These things scare the living hell out of me. What makes it worse is that I live in a mobile home with no cellar, and we've all seen what these things do to mobile homes. During the Spring and Summer seasons I'm in a funk. That's why I love late Fall and Winter. So if my posts start to drop off in their amount and frequency it's because I'm just not in the mood to post. So far I've been lucky and have never been through one yet, but my time's coming.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: