Wednesday, February 4, 2004
A BLOG, A RANT AND A PLEA
I've added a link to Franken, I mean John Kerry's blog. He's now the front runner, so I had to add it. And since Howie D is floating belly up, I had to move his down a few pegs. It's truly amazing when you think about it. A year ago, Howard Dean was this phenomenon. He could do no wrong. The Democratic party was backing him 100% because they loved his anger, which they mislabled as passion. But now, just like Joe Lieberman, they've turned their backs to him and hitched a ride on the Kerry bandwagon. When you finish behind Lieberman in a primary, like Dean did last night here in Ok, you know you've fallen from grace. But I suppose it's for the best for Dean. Now he won't have to face the firing squad when Bush decides to fight back. John Kerry going around talking about how the RNC is attacking him, because it's what they do, while all the time he's attacking Bush. Duh Kerry, it's politics. You attack, they attack. That's how the game's played. But sooner or later Kerry will have to answer for his not supporting the troops when they needed it the most. Voting yes for the war but no for the funding for the troops. That money would have got them more ammo and better protection, among other things. And John Kerry said no to it. He sent them to war, but decided that they didn't' need the appropriate protection. But, as much as I hate John Kerry, I'm going to have to get use to him being called President. Because, as I've stated before, I don't' think Bush will win in November. There's just too many angry Democrats that still think the 2000 election was stolen from them. If you listen to some of them, the number one thing they want is for someone to get Bush out of office. Not a better economy, better health care or anything else. The just want Bush out. But I want to put this out now. I know were still over half a year away, but whoever wins lets try to stay civil. There will be enough people on both sides gloating and moaning. We're better than that. At least I hope we are.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: