Monday, February 23, 2004
RANDOM THOUGHTS IV (WOOOOOOOO)
The WOOOOOOOO part is for you Ric Flair fans out their, you know what I'm talking about. So, now's the time for my favorite posts. The random thoughts. For those of you who don't know what this is, it's a post I do when there's nothing that I really want to post on so I just talk about stupid, and not so stupid, stuff. Let's get this convoy on the road shall we?


Is Michelle Malkin not one of the most beautiful women on the planet? Gorgeous and a Republican, it's what's know as the "total package"

I love the blues. God defined the word "perfect" when he created the blues

I said it once, and I'll say it again. Is blogging not the most asinine thing? Then why can't I stop?

I'm thinking about setting up one of those Amazon.com pay things on my site so people can send me money to buy a 65 Mustang. What do you think?

I bought a new hard drive last month that came with $30 a mail in rebate. It still hasn't come in yet, it better get here and fast

Did you all know I use to be a Democrat? It's true. Then "Bubba" was re-elected in '96 and I felt cheated. That was the turning point in my political life

My favorite wood is Mahogany. I love a good rich dark piece of Mahogany. Bookcase, headboard, fireplace, anything


Just one word. Damn

I want an Alienware computer. Maybe I'll use some of the money from my Amazon.com thing to buy one

Dr. Phil is an idiot

Has anyone been to the Smithsonian Museum? I would love to go there sometime

Next year, if you add up the numbers in the year I was born, 1979, it'll add up to my age, 26. Cool, huh? No, I didn't think so

Peace Frogs are cool. Yes, cool

I had a low C high D average in English class. That's bad

CHEAPER COMPUTERS, CHEAPER COMPUTERS

Does anyone else think that live performances from bands are better than studio tracks?

Re-carve Mt. Rushmore.
For the White man, Washington - Lincoln - Reagan - W
For us Indians, Sitting Bull - Crazy Horse - Geronimo - Sequoia

Well, that's all for now. Enjoy.

The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

0 comments: