Wednesday, August 24, 2005
GOOD VS. BAD
In my post below, our good friend Za left this comment.

perhaps we should see the war in picture book form, just so we know what we're arguing here.

He then, like Big Media, proceeds to portray one side of the issue. Death and destruction. Well, I thought, in the interest of fairness, I would portray the reverse. Here's a collections of photos portraying the good side of the war. Photos from people who have loved ones in Iraq. People who aren't Cindy Sheehan. There's a whole other story out there that BM doesn't like to report, thank God there are a few who will.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are your alternative pictures suggesting that one GI having tea with some Iraqis somehow cancels out the slaughter of other innocent Iraqis by our military?

Christopher Lee said...

Yes, that's exactly what it suggests. Never mind the other pictures I guess :\

I'm offering a balance to the only side of the story we ever see. I know you anti-freedom Lefties don't like it, but there are some good things happening in Iraq.

Anonymous said...

"anti-freedom Lefties". Oh the irony.

Anyway Chris, please tell me how those pictures are war?

Christopher Lee said...

Hey, if I get called "pro-war" I have the right to call you "anti-freedom".

How are those pictures war? Let's see,
1) They were taken in a warzone
2) They show one of the benifits of war. Graditude for freedom.

Anonymous said...

You're "pro-war" because you're for the war. Since when am I "against freedom"?

Slander and libel are only slander and libel if it's false.

Oh, and being in a warzone means it's a part of the war is it? I'm sure if I were to visit Iraq and eat an icecream, that would have DRAMATIC impacts on what war is. *rolls eyes*
And you show gratitude for fastfood joints. Doesn't mean that by 2008, around 72% of adult Americans won't be obese.