Monday, August 8, 2005
WELCOME BACK
Well, here we are again. Never thought I would go back to Blogger. But I've heard they fixed the problems that caused me to leave in the fist place. I would go over to typepad, but when you're on a budget, $5/month is a lot. Maybe one day. I may put up a Google Ad and you all could help me pay for it, who knows. But hopefully Blogger will work out this time. I did miss the freedom while at ModBlog. I also missed the spellcheck. I also hope I don't loose anyone because they don't feel like following me back. So update your bookmarks, again. This should be the last move, unless I go to typepad one day.

One last thing, I'll change the background color soon.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

3 comments:

LB said...

Blogger isn't that bad. I'm actually quite addicted to it.

Quixie said...

how cute . . . an indian for Reagan . . . life is so surreal.

Christopher Lee said...

squishy - Not now, but when I left in March they had their problems. But it looks like they've fixed them.

quixie - Get this, I also don't like guns. I'm an enigma.