Thursday, August 25, 2005
GREAT ARTICLE
I'm not a big fan of the German's, but this Henryk M. Broder seems like a very bright man. Too bad he'll be vilified by those on the Left in Europe for what he wrote. And what is it exactly that he wrote? The truth. Read this article about how Europe's past of appeasement has, and will, cost them dearly. At least Great Britain is doing something and all it took was a couple of terror attacks. I guess the rest of Europe will need their own demonstration before they open their eyes. When that first bomb goes off in Munich I want to see what Schroeder's reaction will be. Will it be the typical "let's make a deal" Liberal garbage or will it be "let's kick their ass, I finally grew a set" mentality that's needed? Or what about Chirac? There have been attempts to attack France's railway system. But they've been lucky and have been able to stop them. But when they miss the next one and it kills, say 500 innocent people, what will Chirac's reaction be? Typical French turn tail and run or will he finally realize that you don't get attacked for siding with another country, but rather because you're not like the one's that attacked. I'm not saying I want another European country attacked, but sadly it looks like that's the only way for them to smarten up.

John sent me an e-mail about this, but it didn't have a link so I had to go and look for one. What's on FrontPage is only part of the whole piece. If you would like the entire article, e-mail and I'll send it to you.
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph
Is For Good Men To Do Nothing

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course Chris, we all know it's better to think with your testicles than with your brain.

Christopher Lee said...

If by "thinking with your brain" means sitting back and doing nothing but give in, then yes, it is better to think with your testicles.

Anonymous said...

Za; Just what does it mean to you the saying "thinking with your testicles." Is it sexual? I did not detect anything sexual in the article. If you are implying that it not good to stand up and defend yourself; then you are wrong as usual.

Anonymous said...

Chris - I just wonder when you post some of these articles and your opinions, do you think about what Jesus would have done in these situations? Would he have gone to war? Would he have intentionally seeked to kill others? I just don't see it! What happened to "turn the other cheek"? I know we should certainly not ignore the issues, but it is always about going to war with you, or "by god, let's go kill them mothers! Yeehaw!". How do you feel about the "white man" invading the indian territory and killing in many cases for no reason other than greed or "revenge"? I feel like I'm in the middle of a urban gang war when I read your opinions and retorts. Where does it end? When everyone has killed each other?

Just ranting......sorry 'bout that, but hey, it's friday and I needed to vent! :-)

Christopher Lee said...

I don't believe in Jesus. It doesn't concern what he would have done. I'm not him and he's not me.

Anonymous said...

John, I believe Chris said "or will it be 'let's kick their ass, I finally grew a set' mentality that's needed?".

That's the "let's think with our testicles" mentality of which I speak. All testosterone, no brains.

Anonymous said...

Oh..I see. I could not see before what you were speaking of.